Please enter the following information to contact us at Bridgeland
and receive news via email about our community. Required fields are in
Thank you for your interest in Bridgeland!
From US 290 (the Northwest Freeway)
Traveling northwest on US 290 outbound from Houston, take the Spring- Cypress/Cypress-Rosehill/Fry Road exit.
Turn left on Fry Road (2nd traffic light).
Proceed south on Fry Road for approximately 2.5 miles.
Turn right on North Bridgeland Lake Parkway, the main entry to the community of Bridgeland.
From IH-10 (the Katy Freeway)
Traveling west on IH-10 outbound from Houston, take the Fry Road exit.
Turn right on Fry Road.
Proceed north on Fry Road for approximately 11 miles.
Turn left on North Bridgeland Lake Parkway, the main entry to the community of Bridgeland.
Relocating to Houston
If you’re relocating to Houston from outside the area, here are some quick facts to help you get acquainted with the city:
- Houston is the fourth largest city in America
- Home to major sports teams such as the Houston Texans, Houston Astros, Houston Rockets, Houston Aeros and the Dynamo
- Median household income is $61,000 within the city of Houston proper
- Median home price of approximately $134,000
- Home to the Texas Medical Center, the largest medical center in the
world, with a local economic impact of $10 billion and visited by more
than 4.8 million patients each year
- Home to the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo, the largest rodeo in
the world. It attracts more than 1.8 million visitors each year
- Houston's Theater District is second only to New York City with its
concentration of seats in one geographic area. Located downtown, the
17-block Theater District is home to 8 performing arts organizations
- Houston boasts more than 40 colleges, universities and institutions - offering higher education options to suit all interests
- Ranks second in employment growth and was ranked first in Texas and
third in the U.S. within the category of "Best Places for Business and
Careers" by Forbes magazine
- Home to more than 5,000 energy related firms, Houston is considered the Energy Capital of the world
- Second only to New York City as home to more Fortune 500 headquarters
- The Port of Houston ranks first in the U.S. in international
waterborne tonnage handled and second in total cargo tonnage. It is the
tenth largest port in the world
- Home to world class entertainment and sporting events, including the
annual Shell Houston Open, NCAA College Baseball Minute Maid Classic,
and the NCAA's Texas Bowl