All model homes are located in one convenient location and Parkland Village offers a variety of home designs from the $220s to $1 million+. Additionally, custom homes can be found in the neighborhood of Sheldon Lake, and feature designs by Fedrick Harris Estate Homes and Partners in Building.
- The overall concept and theme of the new village is based on the idea of living within a park
- Design elements were inspired by Prairie School Architecture
- Linear park systems and areas of interest were inspired by the Emerald Necklace in Boston
- Connections to neighbors and nature are abundant in Parkland Village
- All neighborhoods have been named after Texas State Parks and the street names are representative of historical information, points of interest, flora and fauna found within these parks
- 25-acre Dragonfly Park includes a lazy river, leisure pool with beach entry, rope swing, lap pool, fitness center, event hall and lawn, playground and sprayground, tennis courts, open play field, basketball court, dog park, kayak launch, and hike and bike trails.